This post is pretty self-explanatory. Here’s 25 Bookish Facts About Me.
- I often read an entire book in 1 day.
- I love writing reviews.
- I sometimes fall into a reading slump.
- I have never listened to an audiobook.
- I sometimes judge books by their covers.
- If I buy a book for a series, I have to read the entire series.
- I don’t DNF books.
- I don’t like ebooks.
- I don’t buy multiple copies of the same book.
- I prefer to read at night.
- I love the smell of books.
- I love to mix and match genres, I don’t stick to just one.
- I don’t lend books out.
- I hate dog ears, bookmarks all the way.
- I dream of owning my own bookstore/cafe.
- I’ve never been to a book signing.
- I can’t read hard cover books unless I take the dust jacket off.
- I hate reorganising my bookshelves.
- no one in my family reads.
- beauty and the beast is my favourite fairy tale.
- I dream of having my review quoted on a cover or inside a book.
- I suffer from book amnesia.
- My TBR pile gives me anxiety.
- I have bookshelves in my hallway because I ran out of space in my bedroom.
- I Love Harry Potter.
That’s it from me. I hope some of these bookish facts about me were new to you.